Bleeding Control Kits
Equip yourself to survive and save lives.
Having the right emergency medical equipment and knowing how to use it could save your life – or someone else’s. The Bleeding Control Kit and Public Access Kits from ProActive Response Group include all of the equipment we use in our Active Shooter Response Training.
Bleeding Control Kit
The Bleeding Control Kit includes:
- (1) C-A-T® Tourniquet
- (1) HyFin® Chest Seal Twin Pack
- (2) NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- (1) 6″ Emergency Trauma Dressing
- (1) Pair of Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves
- (1) Instruction Card
Public Access Kit
Our Public Access Kit contains five individually wrapped Bleeding Control Kits plus one Emergency Litter so that you can fully outfit your school, church, workplace or other organization with lifesaving equipment.
Each Public Access Kit includes:
- (5) C-A-T® Tourniquets
- (5) HyFin® Chest Seal Twin Packs
- (10) NAR S-Rolled Gauze Packs
- (5) 6″ Emergency Trauma Dressings
- (5) Pairs of Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves
- (5) Instruction Cards
- (1) Emergency Litter